Who we are
School Concentration is an on line publication from Magna Publications. Considering that 1972, the better training neighborhood has turned to Magna for its timely, significant-high-quality products and solutions and products and services. The corporation is centered in Madison, Wis. For much more info, take a look at www.magnapubs.com.
What we do
School Focus characteristics modern procedures, very best procedures, and refreshing views for making a far better finding out surroundings. Short and to the stage, our emphasis is on the simple, fairly than the theoretical. Yes, we’re intrigued in why a system will work, but we’re even more fascinated in how it operates and how other individuals can adapt and employ your strategies in their courses.
What we’re searching for
You should send us your very best methods concerning system design, lively studying, course participation, assignments and pursuits, on the web educating, variety and inclusion, grading and comments, teaching with technologies, and other topics of fascination to today’s school college. Submissions should be close to 900 to 1,300 words and phrases in length, not counting references.
- Submissions should really consist of no additional than 25% theoretical data the relaxation ought to be realistic suggestions for instructors to use.
- Because of to the mother nature of on the internet newsletters, authors are inspired to adopt a a lot more sensible and informal tone than is envisioned in educational journals.
- Article content need to not have been registered for copyright or published in other places (both on paper or electronically) prior to publication in this article.
- When citing sources, make sure you use intext citations and a reference checklist (Chicago Fashion, favored). No footnotes or numbered endnotes need to be made use of.
- The review system takes 5-6 months. Please be affected person.
At the time you have penned your post, you should send it as a Term doc to our editorial workforce: [email protected]
Make sure you involve a temporary bio (not your entire CV) with your submission.
We look forward to obtaining your submission and listening to what you have to share with fellow educators!