Fantastic morning from Maine the place the sunrise is however a lot more than an hour away as I drink my initially cup of espresso. It is really heading to be an remarkable day in our residence because we are heading to see Disney Frozen on Ice! To say that my daughters are enthusiastic about it would be an understatement. They would have slept in their Frozen costumes very last night time if we had let them. The relaxation of the weekend will be a extra mundane program of raking leaves and using bikes. I hope that you have a pleasurable and calming weekend.
This week much more people today registered for Animated Explanations which begins on November 1st. Sign-up by midnight (ET) on October 31st to be a component of the inaugural class!
These were the week’s most well-known posts:
1. 5 Terrific Chrome Extensions for Academics
2. TED-Ed Lessons With a Halloween Concept
3. A Exciting Device for Generating Avatars
4. How to Established Notifications for Person Google Paperwork
5. Trick O’ Address Security Review Games
6. The Variances Between Crows and Ravens
7. Five Much more Things Learners Can Explain With Very simple Animations
Workshops and Keynotes
50 Tech Tuesday Guidelines!
- The Functional Ed Tech Newsletter comes out each Sunday night/ Monday morning. It functions my favourite tip of the 7 days and the week’s most well-known posts from Free Know-how for Academics.
- My YouTube channel has more than 43,000 subscribers watching my limited tutorial films on a large array of instructional technological innovation resources.
- I have been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- The No cost Technologies for Instructors Facebook web site features new and aged posts from this weblog during the 7 days.
- If you’re curious about my daily life outside the house of schooling, you can adhere to me on Strava.
This write-up originally appeared on FreeTech4Instructors.com. If you see it somewhere else, it has been utilised devoid of permission. Highlighted picture captured by Richard Byrne.