Screenshots for Registry Backup
Registry Backup is a free of charge utility that will allow you to backup and restore your Home windows Registry utilizing Shadow Quantity Products and services. This method will backup all Registry configurations like those for every consumer profile in Home windows. In the upcoming, if your Registry gets to be corrupt or broken, you can very easily find a beforehand created Registry backup and restore it.
Registry Backup uses a graphical interface that will allow you to speedily find the Registry sections that you would like to backup. These backups will then be saved in the C:RegBackup folder by default. Making use of the method, you can then browse the different backups that you have created and restore a unique backup as essential. One more practical element of Registry Backup is the potential to produce automated backups of your Home windows Registry by means of the Home windows Task Scheduler.
This method contains the adhere to capabilities:
- 1 simply click backup and restore.
- Can restore from Home windows Safe and sound Manner.
- Can restore from the Home windows Recovery Console
- Portable version can be ran from a thumb drive and preserve backups of multiple methods.
- Automatic cleanup of older backups.
- Established and control scheduling options.
- Can backup & restore all consumer profiles on the system, not just the types that are currently loaded.
- Management which registry data files are backed up or restored.
- In-depth logs are saved with every backup.
- Various quick restore options.
- On the net video clips displaying how to use the method and how to use the distinctive restore options.
Tweaking.com – Registry Backup four.0 Change Log.
Up to date controls, bug fixes and code adjustments.