Screenshots for CCleaner
CCleaner is a application that will scan your laptop or computer for short term data files or private browser info and deletes it from your laptop or computer. This will allow you to keep your laptop or computer working successfully, when protecting your delicate info.
CCleaner performs has the next options:
- World-wide-web Explorer – Deletes Short term World-wide-web data files , record, cookies, autocomplete from record, and index.dat.
- Firefox – Deletes Short term data files, record, cookies, download record, and kind record.
- Google Chrome – Deletes Short term data files, record, cookies, download record, and kind record.
- Opera – Deletes Short term data files, record, and cookies.
- Safari – Deletes Short term data files, record, cookies, and kind record.
- Windows – Deletes Recycle Bin, Modern Files, Short term data files and Log data files.
- Registry Cleaner – Take out unused and previous registry entries.
If you determine to use the Registry Cleaner portion of this application, remember to be absolutely sure to use a application like ERUNT to backup your Registry first. This way if a problems happens you can normally restore the backup.
Model five.72 Changelog:
This launch brings quite a few advancements to accessibility in CCleaner and also a cleaning repair in Firefox.
- Fastened Saved Passwords not staying cleaned in Firefox v80
- Enormously improved help for NVDA and JAWS display audience so that persons with visual impairment who use assistive technologies can navigate promptly and intuitively as a result of the application
- Updated coloration contrast throughout the consumer interface to make textual content, icons, and buttons extra readable for persons with coloration eyesight deficiency
- Fastened certain message boxes not getting emphasis when they seem